- Reference Books- Including dictionaries and encyclopedias , handbooks, Annuals, gazettes, biographies- essential for basic background information to all subjects Available in the REFERENCE section
- Books on the open shelves- Includes a vast array of materials waiting on the open shelves. Use these materials to supplement your required reading and to write papers and assignments
- Journals- Magazines and periodicals on the shelves to complement the electronic resources available .Journals are located in the research section.
- Electronic resources- Thousands of electronic journals can be accessed through our various database .The list of titles to which the library provides access can be found via the libraries homepage. These databases provide access to full text journals on your PC.
- Documents.- Where you can find classified information concerning government agencies , International organisations e.g. WHO, UNITED NATIONS They also include statistical documents, material published by NGO’S ,Census, Legislation etc.
- Archives.- Provides documents and materials in retrospect concerning the University. It also contains back sets of journals and other materials.